Saturday, January 8, 2011

Self Research For January - March

Konichiwa minna san!!!

as the topic mention above...im gonna list down all of my upcoming research to share wif all of ya....

1. moonflower; does there any flower that can bloom at full moon?
2. personality traits of UNIMAS students
3. changes of personality affected through changes of one's mood
4. deep sleep mechanism

oh, tnx to my friend, Mady (not real name :P) juz giv me a hint of idea of something interesting n worth to find out

5. difference in personality affected our thoughts about life

yeah, its january till march rite?? well, since my timetable are quite messy...so, gonna take times to do this research...anyway, the research are juz for my fun n information...nothin to be stress about....

tnx to all that support me and help giv some idea on what interest to see and know of....arigato gozaimasu ^^

^^ Stays Positive ^^
^^ -N@zReeN- ^^

2 comments:

.mady. said...

awwww~ i saw my name ! hahaha :D

Mohd Nazrin said...

huhu ^^ tnx bg idea tdi...:)